Hmm, strange, some bots were still able to post comments on some of my blogposts, even with captcha enabled. The math calculation is just too easy for brute forck attacks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brute_force_attack). I changed it to image, so I hope I will get rid of this stupid SPAM :-)
I also noticed the 'captcha' math sum was very often the same, and very often one of the two numbers that needed to be added was simply '0'
Hmm, idd, er was een probleem met de image. 't Is gefixt nu.
'k Vind ook stom dat geregistreerde gebruikers een captcha moeten ingeven. Is totaal niet nodig. Zal es zoeken of'k dat ergens kan uitzetten
I only had to try 27 times to get this captcha (which is sometimes even just only 1 or even 0 character(s)) right... :p
something is not quite right here ;)
Needing to enter captcha after editing comment is not logical as well :p
Yeah, I know. The captcha module was using a custom font. I changed it to the default font. There was a rendering problem. Now you see all 5 characters :-)
test without captcha
test after edit