When connecting my WH-1000XM2 with the default Bluetooth manager of Ubuntu, I'm getting by default a very low quality of audio and when switching to A2DP, I can't hear anything.
This is how I solved the issue:
- Unpair the headphone (in case it's currently still paired)
- Install blueman (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Blueman)
$ sudo apt install blueman
- After installation is done, open up blueman and click on Search
- Select the WH-1000XM2, right click on it and select Setup...
- Make sure the headphone is paired as an Audio Sink instead of a Headset. This is a very important step, if you don't do this, you won't get the correct audio atmosphere
Add new comment